5 BEST ROAD TRIP GAMES
Before kids had iPads in cars to keep them busy there were classic all-American road trip games. We played these games to pass the time. Last week on our Facebook page we revealed our Top 5 Best American Roadtrip Games.
5) We started the week off with Number 5 overall but voted Number 1 by parents everywhere…The Quiet Game
4) Passing the time on road trips didn’t always mean looking out the window. Our countdown of the Top 5 Best Road Trip Games continued with #4…Mini Board Games.
3) “You are cruisin’ for a bruisin’!” This may have been what your parents used to say when you misbehaved. Or maybe they were just talking about #3 on our countdown for the Top 5 Best Road Trip Games…Punch Buggy (no punchbacks!)
2) Dairy Queen wasn’t just sought after for its chocolate dipped chocolate cones, it meant you got to cross off “Q” in the #2 Best Road Trip Game…The Alphabet Game!
…but good luck getting past the U!
1) We reached the end of the week’s road trip and regardless of what state you live in, it was time to unveil the #1 Best Road Trip Game…The License Plate Game!